Essential Swimsuit - Black
Our new Essential Swimsuit in Black, sister cossie to our original Signature Swimsuit.
MODEL WEARS SIZE 12 HENDRICKS.
We designed this swimsuit using feedback from our customers who told us they loved our Signature Cossie and wanted to try a lower neck line and to have the option of a mesh-free tummy.
Flattering, supportive and designed for you to look and feel fantastic, this swimsuit is a swim-wardrobe staple. As with all our swimwear it's designed for active use and so is perfect for either the weekly swim or as a good quality holiday staple.
Select your dress size and bust size using our Muse Measurement sizing system to find your perfect fit.
- Flattering shape incorporating a soft V-neckline. Designed to look and feel fantastic whatever your dress or bust size.
- Made of high quality performance Lycra® and super soft power mesh.
- Intelligent design using fabric panelling, under-bust elastic and soft rubber binding to support your bust.
- Power mesh across the upper thighs to elongate your legs.
- Low cut under your arms for chafe-free movement.
As with all our products, our Essential Swimsuit is designed with a real woman's body and shape in mind. To help you select your perfect fit, please see our size guide.
- Swimsuit is made from a stretch material made of 78% Polyamide (Recycled), 22% Lycra® (Extra Life).
- Our swimwear fabric is made from ECONYL®. ECONYL® is 100% regenerated nylon fibre made from fishnets and other nylon waste. These fibres make our swimwear two times more resistant to chlorine, sun cream and oil than standard lycra. (So it's not just a pretty cossie).
- All our products are UV-resistant, chlorine and sea-water friendly.
- Made in London, UK.
- All our products are machine wash friendly on a 40' wash.
- Please note that regular machine washing will fade colours over time.
- To ensure a long and happy life we recommend simply rinsing your Deakin and Blue costume in cold water and hanging out to dry after use.
FREE UK DELIVERY & RETURNS
Our sizing is designed with real women’s bodies and body shapes in mind.
We know only too well that being a “size 12” can mean any number of things, and so we’ve tailored our sizing to allow you to pick the size that most accurately reflects your body shape.
HOW TO FIND YOUR SIZE
Pick your usual UK dress size from 8-24.
Pick your bust size based on our Muse Measurements system:
|BRA CUP SIZE||AA - B||C - E||F - HH|
So if you typically wear a UK size 14 and wear a 34A bra, you’d order a 14 Hepburn. Likewise if you’re a UK size 10 and wear a 30F bra, you’d order a 10 Hendricks.
Our Swimbras are designed to fit snugly so that you feel 100% secure as you move. We have developed a precise Swimbra Sizing System to help you identify your correct size. Please don't be distracted by the associated dress size - it's not you, it's us!
|SWIMBRA SIZING||Cup Size|
Band Size (inches)
|26-28||8 Hepburn||8 Monroe||8 Hendricks|
|28-30||10 Hepburn||10 Monroe||10 Hendricks|
|30-32||12 Hepburn||12 Monroe||12 Hendricks|
|34-36||14 Hepburn||14 Monroe||14 Hendricks|
|38-40||16 Hepburn||16 Monroe||16 Hendricks|
If you have any specific questions on Swimbra sizing or would like to organise a fitting - just get in touch.
All our knickers come in standard UK dress sizes from size 8 - 16.
BIGGER AND SMALLER SIZES
We currently offer all products in sizes 8-16, and a select number of our products in sizes 8-24.
We are very aware that our size range is still relatively limited. We are a small independent brand, and have focused initially on offering a highly comprehensive and effective set of products to women who wear dress sizes 8-16.
However we are very responsive to demand, so if you would like to see more sizes in different types of products please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you.
STILL NOT SURE?
Any questions or want to check your size in more detail? Get in touch via email@example.com.
We are delighted to offer free worldwide shipping so that you can try our swimwear in the comfort of your own home at no cost to you.
We’ll do everything we can to get our products to you as quickly as possible.
If you want to get in the water more urgently and need something posted sooner, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to get the order in the post to you the same day.
|Standard Delivery||2-5 Working Days||Free|
We post products worldwide. Please see below table for full details of delivery timings.
|Europe||3-5 Working Days||Free|
|Rest of World||5-7 Working Days||Free|
As a small, independent brand manufacturing in London (UK), we have small production runs that allow us to respond to demand and, crucially, avoid over-ordering and contributing stock to landfill (as many brands do).
As a result we often have products available to pre-order, i.e. you can confirm your order and ensure you secure one of the first cossies that arrives. Turn around time on preorders will be confirmed with each production run, however, this is typically 2-3 weeks.
As always, we work around the clock to try and get your swimwear to you as quickly as possible, without compromising on quality. If you need something more quickly or want to find out more about specific preorder times, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Any questions or want more information on delivery? Get in touch via email@example.com.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We hope that you will love your new swimwear.
However, if you do not we are happy to refund or exchange any items you have purchased within 14 days of you receiving your order.
Please note we can only accept returned items that are unworn. We cannot accept items that have been worn (even briefly) in water.
RETURNS FROM THE UK
We are delighted to offer free UK Delivery and Returns so that you can try our garments in the comfort of your own home at no cost to you.
To return your item:
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are returning and to request a FreePost returns label. We'll email this to you within 48 hours.
- Pop the item you want to return back in the original box along with your invoice. If you no longer have your invoice, simply add a note with your name and, if you have it, your order number. This helps us to know who the swimwear has come from!
- Attach your FreePost returns label to the front of your box and pop the box into your local post box.
- We recommend always obtaining a postage receipt which does mean queuing at a counter. This is not compulsory but can give you peace of mind.
- Don't forget to let us know when you email if you would like to exchange your purchase for another size or product so we can get that out to you as soon as possible.
To return your purchase from outside the UK:
- Please drop us an email on email@example.com to let us know that you are returning an item. Don't forget to let us know if you want to exchange your purchase for another size or product, so that we can get that out to you as soon as possible.
- Pop the unwanted item back in the original box along with your invoice. If you no longer have your invoice, simply add a note with your name and, if you have it, your order number. This helps us to know who the swimwear has come from!
- Post your parcel to Deakin and Blue, 6 Dehavilland Studios, 20 Theydon Road, London, E5 9NY. UK.
- We recommend always obtaining a postage receipt.
Refunds will be credited back to the card used for the original purchase and a confirmation email will be sent to you once your refund has been processed. Please note that it may take up to a further five working days for your bank to process the payment.
Any questions or want more information about our Returns and Exchanges policies? Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.